Friday, March 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Sadie's Kitchen

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm a big foodie at heart I have to say. I like nice food, doesn't eveyone? I was really excited for my my friend Sarah when she launched her Bone Broth range, Sadie's Kitchen. She's doing amazingly well and I couldn't wait to try the product. Over the last while I've been testing it out and I have nothing but good things to say about it, I really like it. 
The flavour is Comforting Chicken, my favourite and I'm surprised I've never actually tried bone broth before so this was quite new to me. You can use it in many ways, on its own as comforting hot drink, in smoothies or as in addition to meals as a stock. I like how it's a multi use product which is really good.

This stuff is so easy to put together, you heat it on the hob for minutes and boy is it yummy. Chicken Broth is really good for you too as it's full of protein. My brother is big into his fitness at the moment so he likes this stuff alot. Sadie's Kitchen products are available to buy in most stores and retails at €4.50 so that's really good value for a product like this.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3