Friday, March 31, 2017

The Lo Down - Mane 'n Tail Hair Strengthener

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've been using Mane 'n Tail haircare recently and I've been liking it lots. You can find all the reviews I've done so far here. I've been really impressed with the products I've tried so far. The latest product I've tried is their Hair Strengthener. This is a Daily Leave In Conditioning Treatment that you can use in dry and wet hair, it actually smells amazing.
Basically this product helps to provide essential protection to the hair to achieve longer, stronger and healthier looking hair. This product does so much so it's pretty much a all in one product. It also protects hair strands from heat and chemical styling which is exactly what I need as I am forever straightening my hair. I use this whenever I wash my hair and I'm about to blow dry it or when my hair needs a little pick me up. So far it's been working really well and I see a bit different in my hair, My hair tends to fall out sometimes when I'm brushing it and that doesn't seem to be happening lately at all which is always a good sign.

This product comes in a 178ml bottle so a little bit goes a long way. I just spritz some in my hair, about 2 to 3 sprays and that's literally all I need but this probably depends on the person. When I spray it in dry hair it doesn't become greasy at all which I happy to tell you guys as some products tend to do just that. I'm definitely a big fan of this brand and I'm looking forward to trying some more of their styling products soon.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3