Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Lo Down - Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Charlotte Tilbury is a luxury brand that I use alot, I'm in love with their products. Everything I've used is such good quality so I know when I buy a product of theirs it's going to be good. Of course after forking out alot of money you expect it to be up to par.
The first product I tried from Charlotte Tilbury is their Wonderglow. This is such an amazing product and I really like it. My skin gets pretty dull and dehydrated sometimes and this works like a dream to combat that issue. I apply a small amount to my skin before my foundation and it gives a awakened lit from within look. A perfect base for makeup application.

Wonderglow costs €49 which may sound expensive but this is such a good product you won't regret the purchase.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3