Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Lo Down - Lisa Fitzpatrick Enjoying Style and Fashion

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As I've been losing a substantial weight over the last two months I've been reading alot of fashion related books to get some tips and tricks. One of my favourites have been Lisa Fitzpatrick's Enjoying Style & Fashion, it's soo good and so informative I love it!
Again this book is separated into easy to read sections which you all know at this stage that I like.I love the section Style Tips from the Icons, I definitely need a trench coat in my life after reading this. I also really like the section on Body and Beauty as I picked up a lot of tips and of course I'm a beauty blogger at the end of the day first and foremost. There's also a section on Consumer Rights which is always good, I haven't seen that in many books but there great to know as we are all shopaholics at heart.

I'm not too sure how much this book retails for but I presume it retails for €20 as much books like this do. I really enjoyed reading this book, it's another great one for the coffee table that's for sure. I love the imagery and it was such a interesting read. I'm looking forward to reading more books from Lisa Fitzpatrick soon.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3