Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Lo Down - St Patrick's Day Inspired Makeup Look

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Seeing as St Patrick's Day is on Friday I thought I'd do makeup look inspired by this special day. To be fair I don't really venture into town on Paddy's Day as Dublin can get a bit messy at times. However I did go to the parade in Greystones a couple of years back with my Dad and that was pretty good. This year I'm going to see Beauty & the Beast with my Mam so I can't wait. I've been really looking forward to seeing this movie for ages. Emma Watson looks like the perfect Belle in my opinion.
So for today's look I focused mainly on the eyes. I decided to use my fairly new Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette. I'm not big into colour but when I saw this on special I couldn't leave it behind. I did a full review on this palette here. Of course I used the greens from this palette for the look, I used the shades Hundred and Hatter. Both these shadows are sooo pigmented I love them, they really make a amazing Patrick's Day look. 

I adore this palette lots, it contains so many beautiful shades that are so pigmented. I'm definitely going to create more looks using this palette.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3