Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Lo Down - Weekend Vibes

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've decided to do a post on the makeup I used yesterday on my face. I used two new products in my collection, Paula's Choice Resist Smoothing Primer Serum SPF30 (review coming soon) and Lancome's  Teint Idole Ultra Foundation which I did a review of here. I'm really impressed with both of these products as my makeup literally didn't budge all day which is exactly what you need on the weekend don't you think?
I just really like how this makeup look all came together perfectly it was quite natural with a nice neutral smokey eye. My favourite! Over my makeup I used the Too Faced Born This Way concealer which I have to say is probably one of my favourite concealers on the market. It covers all imperfections I may have on my skin. I use two shades fair and light depending on which way my skin is looking. I absolutely love the smell of this concealer it has a really nice coconut scent, it's not overpowering though. I also reviewed this product here. Lastly on the eyes I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette which is a dream to work with all the eyeshadows are so buttery. I like how this palette contains a nice mixture of shades to choose from, I'm a big fan. All of the Too Faced eyeshadow palettes are amazing quality and definitely worth the €47 price tag in my opinion. I have them all and I'm delighted to have them in my makeup collection. I did a indepth review of this palette which you can find here. As you all know already I now have eyelash extensions so I haven't been using mascara lately as it's not really needed at the moment.
I really like this makeup look it is great for day or night, it looks so pretty and it's easily achieved. I like makeup looks where you don't have to use loads of products, it keeps your cosmetic bag feeling alot lighter I have to say!

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3