Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Lo Down - Catrice Gel Cushion Liquid Eyeliner

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've tried many a cushion product, foundations, bronzers etc. Recently I got the chance to review a Liquid Gel Cushion Eyeliner from Catrice. I was intrigued by this product so I couldn't wait to try it.
This product is really good, I usually steer towards liquid eyeliner pens but I've been using this alot lots lately. I always thought cushion products are a unusual concept but they work really well. This eyeliner is so pigmented and dries to a glossy finish, once you put it on it doesn't budge which is a good sign. It retails at around the €5 mark which isn't bad for a good quality eyeliner. At the moment I'm pretty sure this just comes in black but I'm hoping more shades will be available soon. I like little pots like this as they can be stored nicely in my makeup collection which is always a bonus.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3