Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The Lo Down - My Badge/Pin collection

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Ever since I was younger I've always had an obsession with badges. I started collecting them when I was about ten or eleven I think so I have a pretty big collection so far and I like them alot.
I have picked up most of my badges on my travels and at gigs I've gone to over the years, I also pick up a couple of charity pins here and there as it's always nice to support a good cause. I usually keep all my badges on teddies but I threw some out lately and just kept the jumpers. Some badges can be pretty expensive like the ones you get in Disneyland which I have a few of and there my favourite.
My latest badges are from Etsy. I actually never used this online store before and I was really impressed by the way. Amazing service from the seller and the badges arrived really quick so I will definitely buying some more again. The seller in question is Peanut Butter Press and  just check out the instagram there's so many amazing pins and if your mad about pins like me you definitely won't leave without buying at least one. I love the badges I purchased and of course they are The Wizarding World related and they are soo magical. I bought three badges in total and they are really nice and the attention to detail is amazing. I got three Hogwarts school crests, I'm going to go back and get the Ravenclaw crest as soon as I have money. I'm also hopefully getting a Fantastic Beasts one made too. Again I was so impressed with these pins, it came to €23 for all three including postage and packaging which is pretty good in my opinion.

I love all my badges, I have over 200 in total at the moment and I'm sure I'll pick up some more in the future. I think it's such a nice thing to collect and it's great fun too.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3