Monday, March 13, 2017

The Lo Down - Benefit Double the Lip Lipstick

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm a big fan of Benefit Cosmetics so I couldn't wait to try their new lip products when I saw they launched on Cloud 10 Beauty, of course I had to buy one to try. There are 8 shades to choose from and I went for the shade Juicy Berry which is a gorgeous plum shade, perfect for everyday and I love it.
I'm already planning on picking up some more shades. Basically these lipsticks are a lipstick and a liner in one. They look beautiful on the lips and the colour payoff is amazing. They have similar packaging to the Benefit's They're Real mascara it's so sleek and pretty.
These are priced at €22 which isn't too bad at all for a lip product this good.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3