Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Lo Down - Liz Earle Well Being range

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Last week I was lucky enough to win a competition on the Ireland AM Facebook page. The prize was some lovely gifts from the Liz Earle Wellbeing range which I'm not too familiar with to be honest. I'm a big fan of the Liz Earle skincare range I'm already going to buy one of her sets with the Cleanse & Polish, Skin Tonic and Moisturiser, I'm in love with these products and they were one of the first skincare brands I tried when I started blogging which wasn't today or yesterday.
So back to the wonderful prizes that I won, I got a beautiful piece from the Liz Earle Wellbeing jewellery line which is so pretty I love it. It's called the Wild Rose bracelet and it's so delicate, I think it would work well with any outfit to be honest. It comes beautifully packaged in a sleek black box, this would be such a nice gift from someone dear to your heart. I haven't worn it just yet but I definitely will. I might even treat myself to a necklace from the collection in the future.

Next up I received the Liz Earle Well Being magazine, I actually never heard of this before now and it's jam packed with so much information. This magazine retails for €7 so it is on the pricier side of things but it's full of great content. Again it's split into sections and you know I love that. There's also a really good beauty section which I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

Lastly I received a signed copy of the Liz Earle Well Being Yearbook and I was sooo excited about this I can't put it into words. This is such a beautiful book that is layed out into sections on food and beauty, I find the beauty sections so informative. I'm definitely going to try out some of the recipes and do a blog post with pictures showing you all what I made. I think that would go down a treat I know I love foodie posts anyways. I love the cover on this book it's just so pretty and will make a really nice coffee table book aswell I think. This is the first wellbeing yearbook and I seriously hope they bring out more cause I know I'll be picking it up for sure. It retails for £25 which is pretty good for a book like this as it's so big and full of lovely things.

I was so over the moon that I won this prize it really made my week last week. I really recommend checking out Liz Earle Skincare products and her Wellbeing range, there both amazing.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3