Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Lo Down - Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've tried a couple of highend luxury foundations in my time as a blogger but I never tried any from Lancome. That changed recently when I got to try their Teint Idole Ultra Wear. This foundation was recently repackaged and got a name change from Teint Idole Ultra 24H. I like the new name alot.
I've tried their primer in the past after being recommend it by my friend Helen and I was really impressed by it. This foundation is said to be 24 hour wear and retouch free I can vouch that it does last for ages and have great coverage. This foundation does not look cakey and it doesn't streak. There is an amazing range of shades, 40 to be exact so there is a shade to suit everyone. You don't need much of this foundation I literally used only a pump to create the coverage shown below. This just proves that this foundation will last an incredibly long time.
I love the packaging on this foundation it's so luxurious and smells amazing. Teint Idole Ultra Wear is €41 so it is on the pricier side of the scale but definitely worth it.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3