Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lovely Gifts I got for my 22nd Birthday

As you all know I recently celebrated my 22nd birthday. I wanted to share with you the lovely gifts I received this year. In my opinion 22 isn't a biggie birthday so I was completely surprised with some of the presents I got.

My little brother, Ger got me two of my favourite magazines, Stellar and Company. He also bought me Ed Sheeran's album which I've been wanting for so long. I've been listening to this cd constantly since yesterday I love it!!!!

Off my Nanna and Grandad I got a Dundrum Town Centre Gift Card to treat myself with. I'm thinking of getting some new clothes and bits.

YAY my Mom and Dad got me a Kindle! I've wanted one of these since my Dad got one for Christmas. If you have any book recommendations let me know? I don't know which ones to put on it yet, so I would love to know your favourite reads. Also from Mom and Dad I received this Chocomania hamper which I'm in love with. They know me too well. I haven't tried any of the products yet but when I do expect some reviews on the products I like from the range.

As my birthday is the day after Valentines Day I did get alot of lovely presents off Paddy. He really did spoil me rotten. I can't wait to watch the DVDS they all look great especially Waiting For Forever. I'm also a huge Taylor Swift fan, Paddy went to see her in concert with me twice. The Speak Now Tour is one of the tours we went to see together so I'm delighted with this cd. I think he was also listening to me going on about The Body Shop's Chocomania range as he got me the shower gel and body lotion from the range. Another thing I can't wait to try are the Real Technique brushes, after hearing such great reviews I have high expectations.

My Aunty Val got me this beautiful storage trunk. I fell in love with this the minute I saw it. Isn't it so pretty?  I have a habit of buying alot of storage boxes for all my stuff so this was such a great gift. At least four boxes fit in this one box, it's massive (way bigger in person).

Chie (Makeupland2011) sent me all these lovely goodies. I wasn't expecting this at all so it was such a big surprise when it came in the post. I'd never heard of the brand True Blue before but I'm now a fan of their products. Thanks Chie!!

I'm so happy with the lovely gifts I received for my birthday. As always if there is anything you want to see a review on let me know!

Laura<3

29 comments:

  1. I got my Kindle for christmas and I have to say that I think you will love it! The case that you got with it is super cute, and I will be picking one up a.s.a.p!


    As far as book recommendations I don't know what you like to read but give the series Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater or Evermore by Alyson Noel

    It's something of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start putting some books on it!! I think it was good thinking on my Mom's part to get a case cause knowing me I'd probably get it dirty otherwise!!

      I've never heard of the Shiver series or the other book you mentioned going to look them up on Amazon now. Oh I'd literally read anything lol I'm a Book Worm xxx

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!! Looks like you had a great one girl!! You got some great things!! I totally want some of the Chocomania from The Body Shop! And the Kindle...we gave my mom one for Christmas and she is in love.
    It's nice to get spoiled on your bday!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayme!!:D Oh it was so good I had such a great day!! Oh wow the Chocomania range smells amazing, was so surprised my Mom got me so much from it. I can see it lasting ages!! I can't wait to put some books on it!! Just need to decide which ones xxx

      Delete
  3. I really want a kindle! I love your storage trunk, its amazing! You got some lovely bits! :) xxx

    http://blondie-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted a Kindle since my Dad got one for Christmas!! I can see this being so handy for travelling, I usually bring so many books on holidays!!

      The storage trunk is so pretty, it's something I was looking for xxx

      Delete
  4. What lovely goodies! Your so lucky! Love the Body shop hamper!Hope you had a lovely day! x

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! My parents were too good to me this year xxx

      Delete
  5. I love company magazine!you had some amazing presents! Hope you had an amazing birthday :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com/

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love the new look they gave the magazine!!:):) Awww thanks hun xxx

      Delete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday :)

    Looks like you got some great gifts. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    where is that trunk you got from please? if you don't mind me asking because it was a gift! but i absolutely love it !! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun!! Oh my Aunty got the trunk in a shop in Bray (Ireland). I know I love it so much, was so hard to fit in the car though. The company that makes them is called Tara Giftworks, just looked on the website and it doesn't seem to be available online.. xx

      Delete
  8. These are some amazing pressies! The trunk is beautiful! If you haven't read it I'd recommend Labyrinth by Kate Mosse :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know everyone was too good to me this year!:) I love it, it's probably one of my favourite gifts:) Oh I've never read "Labyrinth", going to have a look now:) xx

      Delete
  9. The storage trunk is AMAZING! Do you know where she bought it??? I want one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it!!!:)Oh she got it in a shop in Bray (Ireland). xxx

      Delete
  10. Ooh WOW I love that storage trunk it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it, looks so pretty:D... So surprised how much stuff fits into it too xx

      Delete
  11. Aw, happy bday girly! :) You got such lovely gifts! That's so exciting you got a Kindle too, I've been obsessed with mine since xmas, great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Krystal:) Yeah I can't wait to put some books on it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, they look amazing! Happy birthday :) And there is not enough good I can say about the Kindle, and I didn't even want one originally. You'll love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon!!:D I can't wait to put some books on it now. I've heard nothing but good things about the Kindle xx

      Delete
  14. Glad you had a nice birthday. Yay for a kindle!! My coworker just recommended mindy kaling's book to me. Check that one out :) all of my suggestions are nonfiction lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Jenn!! I was so happy I got one, I heard there great:):) Oh I'll look it up now xx

      Delete
  15. Jealous of the Kindle! I'd recommend The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, it's so good!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised I got one. Oh I've never read that book, heard such great things about it though. xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3