Thursday, February 16, 2012

When she was 22....

Wooo I turned twenty two yesterday. I have to admit I'm starting to feel kinda old now. Like looking back on stuff that happened five and six years ago, I can't believe so much time has past. I had such a amazing day, I went on a little Dart adventure with Paddy and we ended up in Dun Laoghaire. The weather could of been nicer but that's what you can expect when your birthdays in February I guess.

Paddy and I on the Dart enroute to Dun Laoghaire.
A quick NOTD featuring To Buy Ot Not to Buy from the Essie Spring Collection 2012.

A couple of pictures from our trip to Dun Laoghaire. We walked the pier which actually looks really long in the picture but it only took us about 15 minutes to get to the end. On the way back it did start to rain a little thankfully we didn't get soaked. I think we may go out on the Dart more often, I hadn't been to Dun Laoghaire in about a year and I had such a amazing time. If you would like to see more posts like this with photos from our upcoming Dart journeys let me know in the comments.

Of course my birthday wouldn't of been complete without doing a bit of shopping. When I was in Topshop I seen they launched their new seasonal makeup collection, Sisters of the New Moon. Everything looked so pretty, I was very tempted to buy more. I got two nail polishes and the lip products from the new collection. When I saw the lipstick Innocent I also fell in love. It's such a beautiful shade that I can see myself wearing alot.

I got so many lovely birthday gifts off my family and boyfriend which I wasn't expecting. I was thinking of doing another post showing you what I received. If it's something your interested in seeing let me know. Also I got so many nice Birthday tweets of my Twitter which were lovely and really made my day!!

Laura<3

14 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a amazing day!! I'm glad you like the blog xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, hope you had a great birthday :) Loving the Topshop goodies! I've awarded you a blog award here http://suzyheartsbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzy I really had a great day!! I know the Crystal Lip Tint is beautiful I may have to do a blog post soon!! Wow thank you shall go have a look now xxx

      Delete
  3. I commented on your bday haul post, but HAPPY BDAY Girl! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3