Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MUA Love Hearts Collection

At the beginning of February, I received an invitation to the launch of MUA's Love Hearts Collection. The event was being held in London which unfortunately meant that I couldn't go as I live in Ireland. The MUA PR Team were ever so nice and offered to send me some stuff from the Love Hearts Collection, aswell as some of their newer products (review coming soon). I haven't tried many MUA products, there are only two Superdrug stores in Dublin and both are ages away from where I live, so I don't get the chance to go that often. I'm in love with their eyeshadow palettes, so of course I couldn't wait to try more products from this brand.

Isn't the packaging gorgeous?

I am obsessed with lip balms, I always have lots in my bag. The minute I seen the Love Heart lip balms online I couldn't wait to try them. The two shades I was sent were Kiss Me and Sugar Lips. Both lip balms have a gorgeous vanilla scent which is quite similar to MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioner. I do find them quite moisturising which I need as I do get dry lips. The balm can wear off so it's always best to reapply it regularly. For £2 each you can't get any better than these two products. Both balms give a sheer pop of colour to the lips. Sugar Lips is my favourite out of the two, I have my eye on a few other Love Hearts lip balms so hopefully I can get my hands on them.

I love both of these nail polishes. I <3 U is a gorgeous nude shade which is so wearable, perfect for work. Love U 24/7 is my favourite of the two, I'm a fan of purple polishes so that's probably why. The result above was acheived after only two coats. For £2/ these nail polishes are such a bargain. There are six gorgeous bright shades to choose from, I can definitely see myself getting more!

MUA Love Hearts collection is available to buy from selected Superdrug stores and online.

What have you tried from the Love Hearts Collection?

Laura<3

8 comments:

  1. This collection looks great, I seriously love all of the colours. Love the sugar lips balm and the love u nail polish. Will definitely be investing in some of these products! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice collection. Yeah all the bright shades are perfect for Spring. Sugar Lips is so pretty on the lips, and I adore how I Love U 24/7 looks on my nails! Oooh let me know what you get:D xx

      Delete
  2. Such pretty colours of everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?? I love how all the bright shades are back in for Spring!!I'm done with Winter xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE the packaging design on this. That nail polish looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection is amazing. I have the U ROK polish & Sugar Lips lip balm, it's amazing.

    Charlotte x

    what-charlotte-did.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to pick up some more nail polishes, so many beautiful shades xx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3