Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lynx for Women?!

While I was watching the TV the other day, a Lynx ad came on showing off their new fragrance. At the end I was surprised to hear them say "Attract for Him and for Her". Lynx couldn't possibly be bringing out a deodorant could they? Yes they have gone and done just that.

On Tuesday I was in Boots and I stumbled upon the Attract For Her spray. They are in the middle of all the Lynx men's sprays if you have a hard time finding them. There was so many, I don't think people have realised there actually for women. As you can see the packaging itself is the same as the men's, bar the design colour which is pink and white. Scent wise, Attract For Her does smell like other women's deodorants on the market that I would normally lean towards. In my opinion, it's nothing too unique. I hope people don't immediately assume I'm using a men's deodorant when I pull this out of my bag. I can see how people may get a bit confused!

I wonder if this is a one off women's product from Lynx or are they expanding the brand? At the moment in Boots they have any two Lynx products for €7. I got two Attract For Her as I'm going to give one to my Sister and see what she thinks of it.

What do you think of the first female Lynx's product? Will you be trying it?

Laura<3

18 comments:

  1. I'm not too sure about this, it's still quite a masculine bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was thinking!! If I was using this people would automatically be like but that's a men's deoderant you know?? xx

      Delete
  2. interesting to smell it, doubt I will buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the smell, I doubt it would be for everyone though! xx

      Delete
  3. I am considering buying this, I smelt it today and I believe its a novelty for Valentines day :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the scent but I do think it's fairly similar to alot of deoderants out there xx

      Delete
  4. This just feels wrong to me :P And it looks so unfeminine :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they could of changed the packaging...It's in the men's section of Boots which doesn't make it any better either xx

      Delete
  5. I think I might be the odd one out here by saying I like the bottle. I've always found it annoying how long the women's deodorant cans are. I also think with the colours being quite a... mmm... sickly? strawberry ice cream pink colour, to me it's clearly female compared to all the other black and blues you see on the Lynx shelves. I haven't smelt it but I'd very much like to :)
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Point though I feel that they could of done something a bit different to the packaging to make it more feminine!! Like my brother asked me today why I was using men's deoderant! lol How they have it layed out in Boots is a bit odd too. It's right in the middle of all the men's sprays which could put people off it. Don't get me wrong though this smells really nice! It reminds me of a Impulse body spray just can't put my finger on which one.

      xx

      Delete
  6. I had no idea they'd brought out a Lynx for women!

    Thank you so much for the comment - I will definitely look out for that next time I'm in Lush
    New follower!

    xx
    rococ0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was surprised when I seen it on TV. Oh you should definitely try it by far my favourite Lush product xx

      Delete
  7. Hey! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! By the way really lovin' your blog! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just found your blog through Hello Cotton. I have heard that Lynx were bringing out a woman deodrant but I don't like the packaging at all, and it's weird that it was in the mens section?? Great post hun!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Yeah I'm not too fond of the packaging either it could be a little more feminine! Yeah I thought it was so odd to have it in the men's section like it's right in with all the men's sprays and shower gels xx

      Delete
  9. oh i wanna smell it :) my all time favourite Lynx scent in the mens was Lynx Africa i found myself spraying it on myself when i use to go the secondary school lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3