Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Liz Earle Haircare Range

Im always raving about Liz Earle's Skincare range. I absolutely love everything from their Hot Cloth Cleanser to their Skin Repair Light, all the products I've tried so far have done wonders for my skin. 


So when I was given the chance to try some products from their Award-Winning haircare range I jumped at the opportunity. I've seen alot of great reviews so I couldn't wait to use them myself.


 After using Botanical Shine Shampoo & Conditioner my hair was left feeling so soft and shiny. I could notice the difference after washing my hair once. My hair is a very dull dark brown shade, so I was surprised to see it was left looking so glossy. This hardly ever happens when using other haircare products, let alone after one wash. Even my Mom passed a compliment which doesn't happen alot. The shampoo itself lathers really nicely and gives my hair such a nice cleaning. Having coloured hair myself I was concerned at first that this may strip my colour, alas it didn't. I shall update this after time and let you know if it does long term, I doubt it will though. While being only one shampoo in the range that suits all hair types, there are three  Botanical Shine Conditioners each for a particular hair type. I went for the one that was suitable for dry or damaged. My hair is quite damaged as I tend to straighten it alot, which is bad I know. This conditioner left my hair feeling soft maybe not as much as my favourite but I still really like this. I see both the shampoo and conditioner lasting a very long time. I use up a bottle of shampoo in no time, with Botanical Shine Shampoo you literally only need a walnut sized amount. Both products have nice fresh scents which I like.


I couldn't wait to try the Botanical Shine Treatment, the newest addition to the Liz Earle Haircare range. I have really over the top frizzy hair, the only way I can describe it is out of control. I always find products that claim to leave hair frizz free and I'm always left disappointed by them. After using the Botanical Shine Treatment, I was so impressed. My hair looked so beautiful, not a bit of frizz in sight which is unusual for me. I use this in my hair once a week, leave it in for thirty minutes and then wash the treatment out. I read a book to pass the time which usually flies by. This treatment can also be left in for ten minutes, but I prefer to leave it in longer to give my hair a extra boost. Again I didn't notice my hair colour fading after using this product, all three products contained apple extract so I was worried it would happen.

All products were winners for me, I can see myself repurchasing all three when I run out. Price wise these products won't break the bank, the treatment is €15.75/£14 while the Shampoo and Conditioner are €9/£8 each. As I said previously a little goes along way with these products so these will last you ages.

Liz Earle's Haircare range is available buy from Wilde & Green, Milltown or online.

Have you tried the Liz Earle Haircare range? What's your thoughts?

Laura<3

7 comments:

  1. I have tried the skincare and it is fab, smells lovely, might give this a go :-)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has a really nice fresh scent too!! Oh I'm such a big fan of their skincare I love their Skin Repair Light Moisturiser xxx

      Delete
  2. hmmmm, I already Love the Cleanser.... *adds shampoo and conditioner to list of stuff to try*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cleanser too!!:D I always have a back up just in case it runs out!! Oh let me know how you get on if you try the haircare xxx

      Delete
  3. im usong the shampoo and conditioner! :) its lovely isnt it.

    Please do join my giveaway!
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2012/02/pink-clouds-tints-and-highlights.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Liz Earle haircare.. It's not too pricey either x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like how it isn't too expensive, I know some haircare ranges can be xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3