Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Korres Pomegranate Skincare Discovery Kit

At the start of 2012, Korres brought out three Limited Edition Skincare Kits that cater for different skin types (Normal/Combination, Normal/Dry and Combination/Oily). Every set is based on a classic Korres ingredient and contains luxury miniatures. I was lucky enough to be sent the Pomegranate Skincare Discovery Kit which is aimed at people with Combination/Oily skin like myself.

All the products come in this nice pink tin case, which will come in handy for storing products in. I'm thinking my Korres lip butters.

Inside the tin, there's a leaflet with a bit of history on Korres. I love reading these as I'm interested in how brands first started up. Inside the leaflet it tells how Pomegranate helps the skin. There is also information on the products available in this range.

There are four miniatures included in the set:

Pomegranate Cleansing Mask
Pomegranate Cleansing Scrub
White Tea Fluid Cleanser
Pomegranate Moisturising Cream-Gel

The product sizes are very generous and will last a long time. I think this set would be great for travelling or as a gift for someone. If you haven't tried Korres Skincare range before it's a great way to experience the products. They all have a light fragrance, so people who don't like strong scents are sure to like these.

Korres Pomegranate Skincare Discovery Kit retails for £19.50/€23.50 and is available to buy in Harvey Nichols or online.

What products have you tried from Korres?? 

Laura<3

12 comments:

  1. I've not really used Korres but Mendi loves their liquid lipsticks. This set looks nice!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Korres you should definitely try their lip butters,,, their amazing!! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I really like how everything is presented so nicely in a tin box, it's something different xx

      Delete
  3. I was so tempted to get this - I've only tried one Korres skincare product so far, and it was amazing, I should try these out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should it's such a nice little kit:):) Especially if you want to get a feel for more of their products xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hearing so many good things about Korres, I may have to take a peek ;) You have a lovely blog ;)

    http://nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you:):) Oh you should try their lip butters definitely one of my favourite products xx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3