Friday, February 17, 2012

Michael Bublé's Onstage Offstage

When I was sick before Christmas, my boyfriend made me a "Get Well Soon" bag. Amongst the stuff he bought me was Michael Bublé's Autobiography Onstage Offstage. I'm big into reading, so any book he bought me I would have been happy with.


I love Michael Bublé so getting his book was such a treat. I didn't even know he had released an autobiography. I really like the layout of the book as it's separated into two halves. The first half is the autobiography while the second half is all pictures. I haven't read it much yet but I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it. The collection of photos in Onstage Offstage are stunning, from personal photos to video shoots.

(This picture was taken in the Aviva Stadium in Ireland)

The book itself has a hardback cover and is very thick. I'm happy to have this book in my collection as it's one of those books that I'd flick through from time to time just to look at the pictures.


 Any fan of Michael Bublé should have this book!


Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. this looks amazing! i love michael buble too! i definitely want this book. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3