Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lush PS I Love You Gift Box


One of the presents I got for my birthday was the P.S. I Love You Gift Box from Lush. I love when their products come in usable boxes, as when I get the cardboard box ones that are gift wrapped I tend to just bin them. With this version it's different, as it's way too pretty to throw out. I'm going to use it  to store some Lush products. Even though this is a limited edition gift for Valentines Day, three out of the four products are in Lush's permanent range So if you see anything you like, don't fret you'll still be able to get it in stores.


Silky Underwear Dusting Powder
I've only used another Lush Dusting Powder once which was the Lustre Body Powder. To be honest I wasn't a big fan of it, it had a really strong jasmine scent so I ended up giving it to a friend. When I seen that Silky Underwear Dusting Powder contained Jasmine, I wasn't looking forward to using it. I was really surprised when I tried this, as it doesn't have the same off putting scent as Lustre. Although I can see myself using this product, perhaps it's not something I'd repurchase as I don't use dusting powders regularly. On the leaflet that came with the gift box it says you can also use Silky Underwear as a dry shampoo. I will definitely put it to the test on my hair and let you know my thoughts.

It's Raining Men Shower Gel
This shower gel is a favourite for alot of bloggers. It's Raining Men came out as a Limited Edition product but has since been added to Lush's permanent range. This has such a beautiful sweet floral scent which is identical to Honey I Washed The Kids soap. My favourite Lush Shower Gel is a tie between It's Raining Men and Snow Fairy, I just can't choose. If you haven't tried this shower gel already I'd definitely recommend it.

Sweet Heart Soap
This is the only limited edition product in the gift box that was launched especially for Valentines Day. I'm not too keen on the smell of this soap, it has a  very strong scent. It's described as being a "Jasmine, Mandarin and Vanilla Soap", I can't smell vanilla off this product at all. I find the jasmine a bit over powering. I don't think your missing out on much if you can't get your hands on this soap.

Soft Coeur Massage Bar
Wow I can't believe I haven't tried this before, I'm in love with this product. Soft Coeur has a gorgeous scent of chocolate and honey. I will definitely repurchase this as it smells amazing!


Did you try anything from Lush's Valentines Day range? What do you think of the PS I Love You Gift Box?

Laura<3

18 comments:

  1. These set looks so gorgeous, would have made a beautiful valentines day present :)
    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?? The products included are really nice too xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the sweetheart soap! That box is adorable!! I'd keep it too :)

    Jen x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute :) i love lush wish it wasn't so pricey or i'd buy more xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do find it quite expensive too! I love when they have sales on:):) xxx

      Delete
  4. Do they still sell this post-valentines? I want the massage bar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in my local Lush yesterday and they still had this gift box:) You can buy the Soft Coeur massage bar on it's own though as it's in their permanent range:) xx

      Delete
  5. I was really tempted to by this for myself ha, the box is just gorgeous. Soft Coeur has become one of my favourite Lush products, after my house mate bought it, I went out and got it for myself. I love the way the smell lingers on your skin for ages. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the box it's so pretty, isn't it?.... I'd never tried Soft Coeur before I got this gift box it's so nice and smells yummy:):) xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. The packaging really stands out for me!! It's so pretty I love it xx

      Delete
  7. This looks amazing. I just watched the PS film last night, so cute x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that film!!:) It's really good:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to try the Lush products, heard so much good about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a big fan of their products. I may do a post on my favourite Lush products soon xx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3