Friday, February 24, 2012

What's in my Bag? - Updated

I haven't done a What's in my Bag post since May last year, when I started blogging. Obviously the contents of my bag have changed so I thought it was about time to do another. Like all girls, I tend to carry way too much in my bag. I like to think everything I carry is a necessity but I may be fooling myself a little.
Messy I know but isn't everyones bag?  If they say it isn't you know their lying.

I love this scarf, I bought it along with some matching gloves in Accessorize before Christmas. Unfortunately I lost the gloves, I was so disappointed as they were so pretty. I've worn this scarf probably everyday since I bought it. We never get nice weather in Ireland so it's needed.

 I always have a deoderant and a Impulse body spray in my bag. I'm still not too keen on the Lynx Attract For Her packaging, but seeing as I bought it I might as well use it up. A new purchase of mine is the Avene's Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water. I've been using this to set my makeup lately, so refreshing.

Nothing too interesting in this picture. Basically there's my keys, battered old purse, glasses, umbrella (it's Ireland), Ipod and Muppet's Cardholder for my Age and Travel card.

A mixture of beauty products I found throughout my bag. I'm surprised at how many were in there. I had a lot of "so that's where you went to" moments. My mom bought me the Nivea Pouting Princess tin, it contains two lipbalms. I really like it. The Chocomania Body Butter (travel size) and Soap & Glory's A Great Kisser lip balm are recent purchases. I'm going to do a review on both of them soon.

Here we have my 2012 diary, a empty tin of Glee mints (courtesy of my Mom), a pocket mirror, Travalo (Burberry Body smells like heaven) and my makeup bag. Let me know if you would like to see a What's in my makeup bag post. I don't think I've done one before.

Last but not least is the book I'm reading at the minute. Yes I got a Kindle for my birthday, but I still have a mountain of books to read. I've finished all the other books in this series, Vengeance is the last as you can see. I just started it so I can't wait to see how everything pans out in the end.

So that's everything that's in my bag. I sure do carry alot more around with me than I did in May last year.

What's a must in your bag?

Laura <3

12 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this post, I'm so nosy ha :) x

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it hun:D Oh same! I love to see what people carry with them xx

      Delete
  2. Love seeing what's in other peoples bags. I'd have to say tons and tons of lip products! :-)


    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too:):) I know I get such dry lips so I carry alot around. Some I didn't even realise were still in my bag lol xxx

      Delete
  3. I love these posts, I'm so nosy! Love your bag and all the cute little things in it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hun, I got it in Accessorize. haha I'm the same:):) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the Muppet's Cardholder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Mom bought it for me in the Disney store, I love it!! I haven't gotten around to seeing the movie yet so that's next on my list xxx

      Delete
  6. Your makeup bag is adorable! I just smelt that body shop butter at lunch time today and OMG.... its amazing.

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/ - Makeup collection sneak peek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun:):) Oh I love the stuff smells so yummy! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3