Friday, March 31, 2017

The Lo Down - What's in my Makeup Bag?

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've decided to do a What's in my Makeup bag post as I thought you guys would find it interesting. I decided to do it in a video format as it would be easier for you to see whats in there. I think it turned out pretty good and I hope you like it. So lets get started.
That's what's in my makeup bag I love the bag it's probably my favourite one I own. It fits everything into it which is always good. Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it which is alot I have to say.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3