Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Lo Down - Fantastic and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you probably know already I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter and Wizarding World related, I seriously can't get enough. I was so excited when they brought out Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. I own the Comic Relief book they brought out a couple of years ago but it is nothing like the book. I finished this in a few days as it is short and sweet.
I thoroughly enjoyed drifting off into the Magical Wizarding World again, this book focuses on Newt Scamander, a explorer and magizoologist who is on his way to New York with a case of magical creatures. He plans his stay to be brief but when his case is misplaced he has to go and find all his rare magical creatures.

This book is done as a screenplay and is different to Harry Potter books as it takes place across the big pond in the United States. I really enjoyed reading it, I love reading how the relationships built between the characters in the book. Newt Scamander is probably one of my favourite characters from the all the J.K. Rowling books to date, he's quite different to all the others and that's what I like about him.

I hope they bring out another book in this series for sure as I know I'd definitely read it. I enjoyed going back into the Wizard World again, I seriously didn't want to leave this time.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3