Friday, March 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Rainbow Fairy Jars

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I like keeping my room in good order, of course it's my sanctuary. I like to buy nice homeware bits and bobs aswell, I usually hit up Penneys/Primark for that. I love finding new and upcoming brands on Facebook, there are so many amazing ones. I recently came across Rainbow Fairy Jars, it's such a beautiful brand that is run by the lovely Michelle. I'm a big fan I have to say.
Basically the store makes really magical fairy ornaments that would make such a nice gift to someone special. It's a glass jar that contains a fairy and can be made in the colour of your choice, it's such a beautiful idea and I love it. The owner Michelle is so nice and offers a great service, she makes these gorgeous trinkets in 3 days. This would make the perfect gift for weddings or birthday celebrations. I already want to buy my Auntie one for her 50th in May.

They cost €30 which isn't too bad for something so beautiful and I know who ever receives one of these will just love it. Rainbow Fairy Jars will have a stand at a Fete in April so if you want to check them out certainly go along on the say as a fun day will be had by all who attends. I'll put some details up about it soon. In the meantime you can have a look at all the Rainbow Fairy Jars on offer on their Facebook page which is indeed magical.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3