Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The Lo Down - Catrice Prime and Fine Darkening and Lightening Drops

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Do you ever have that problem where your foundation is either that bit too dark or too light for your skin tone? I know it's happened to me on numerous occasions and I either look like Casper the Friendly Ghost or a Oompa Loompa from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I have to say it's not a look I tend to go for.
Catrice has come out with a budget friendly product to stop this from happening. Introducing the Catrice Prime and Fine Darkening and Lightening Makeup Transformer Drops. These products have just launched in March and I couldn't wait to try them both. They retail for €3.95 each which is such good value in my opinion.

You literally need to add a few drops (don't got too mad!) to your foundation before you apply it and viola done, your foundation will appear lighter or darker depending on your preference. I've been using the lightening version the most as it's exactly what I need, I'll probably be using more of the darkening version in the Summer months ahead.

Considering the price I think these products will become a essential part of your makeup collection. Like who wants a foundation not to match your skin tone? Definitely not me that's for sure!

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3