Monday, March 13, 2017

The Lo Down - Uriage Hand Cream for Dry and Damaged Skin

Hey Guys and Dolls,

During this time of the year I get super dry hands so I like to find new hand creams to try now and again. The newest hand cream I've tried is from Uriage. I've already tried their Thermal Water and I'm a big fan. You can check out the review here.
I'm not a huge fan of scented hand creams but this smells fine. It's a lovely thick consistency and sinks into the skin beautifully. I always carry this around in my handbag as it's the perfect size. I already have an eye on alot more Uriage products at the moment. This hand cream retails for €12 which I think this is really good for an amazing product like this.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3