Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Lo Down - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love the band The Chainsmokers. They came out of nowhere in the past year or so and they're really killing it. All their singles have been top notch in particular Paris and Closer, I really like them both. I don't know if I'd dance to them unless I was out and about but I love singing along to them.
I love their latest song Something Just Like This which features Coldplay another favourite band of mine. I love them so much, I've been to see them twice once in Manchester and then in Dublin on the Viva La Vida Tour. Both gigs were unreal but my favourite had to be the one in Manchester as it was in the cricket ground and the atmosphere was amazing. It was probably one of the best gigs I've ever been too yet.

There new collaboration lives up to my expectations and I always play it on repeat, I love it! I believe for me it about being in a relationship and knowing they don't have to be perfect as everyone has flashes. I hope The Chainsmokers play a gig in Dublin this Summer as I'd love to go and see them live as I think their gigs would be unreal. I know Coldplay is playing over here in Croke Park but tickets were like golddust and being sold for alot over that so I don't really have a hope there. The Chainsmokers album is coming out in April I believe so I can't wait for that I'm expecting really good things.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3