Monday, March 20, 2017

The Lo Down - Too Faced & Kat Von D Better Together Eyeshadow Palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I recently bought the Too Face & Kat Von D Better Together eyeshadow palette, ever since I saw this collaboration I knew I had to get it. I was intrigued by all the products so in the end I bought the eyeshadow palette and I'm very happy with my purchase.
I have seen mixed reviews on this palette but I'm fairly impressed with it. The collaboration was well thought out and it's such a good idea to have brought these two amazing brands together. I've never tried any Kat Von D products so I was really looking forward to trying their products.
The eyeshadow palette is just amazing it's shaped like a heart and is magnetic so can be separated which is such a good idea for travel and if you want to fit it in your makeup bag as when it's together it could be a bit impractical. There are six shadows in both palette which totally different shade ranges, the Kat Von D side is definitely that little more daring in my opinion. All the shadows are so pigmented except for the shade Lovely in the Too Faced palette which was kind of disappointing.
I don't have a favourite side as I've been drawn towards both. I love a neutral eye look so I've been using the Too Faced side that little bit more. I love the shades, Friendspiration and Power Couple. The latter is amazing blended into the crease while the other shadow looks perfect all over the lid.
I love how there is a little message on the inside of both palettes, it's just  a extra special touch. The palette itself retails for €68 on Debenhams website which isn't too bad considering you get a full sized mascara and liner. If you are a fan of both these brands I'd definitely recommend picking up this palette it's such a nice addition to my makeup collection, having never tried Kat Von D products I can't wait to try more in the future.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3