Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Lo Down - Pixiwoo Faces

Hey Guys and Dolls,

A book I got over Christmas was Pixiwoos Faces. My boyfriend bought it for me on Amazon as one of my many Christmas presents, Daragh really is the best boyfriend I seriously love him to pieces. He even takes a interest in beauty stuff so he's definitely a keeper that's for sure. Back to the book, I was really excited when I heard the Pixiwoo sisters Sam and Nic were bringing out a book so I knew I definitely had to get my hands on it. I've been watching the girls YouTube videos for years and I love them both, there amazing!
So the book itself is hardback which I really like when it comes to beauty books for some reason. This book is so beautifully written I'm a huge fan of it I have to say. Am I the only one who likes the smell of a new book by the way? The book opens with a introduction and biographies on the girls which I found really interesting indeed. I loved the section on eyes the most as I'm always trying to make my peepers look amazing so this book helped that little bit more which is welcome. Faces is separated into easy to read sections with sections covering tools, skin, eyes etc plus a Q&A you can rest assured that everything is covered in this and not a stone is left unturned. When you purchase this book you can download a free app with exclusive content which is a pretty fun cool idea.

I really enjoyed reading this book, my Beauty book collection is definitely getting big now and I'm delighted about that. This was so amazing and I hope this is the first of many books by these incredibly talented sisters.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3