Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Lo Down - My Life as a Blogger

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've been blogging almost 6 years now and I love my little part of the internet lots. My blog as you all know by now is called All-Made-Up-21. I named it that as I like nothing more than being all made up and I started my blog when I was 21 years old which seems like a while ago now.
My life has changed alot since I started blogging, first off I've met some amazing people while blogging and I'm now happy to call them my good friends. I've also gotten lots of great opportunities like going to product launches, landing amazing internships and liasing with press officers.

I've gotten the opportunity to work in Market Match PR and The Fragrance Shop Head Office in Manchester. Both were wonderful experiences and I'd definitely recommend anyone to give it a go. I learnt alot during the weeks I work in both office.

I also enjoy going to events and meeting up with fellow bloggers and learning about new and exciting launches. Life couldn't be better right now, I think blogging has really helped me with my fight against mental health problems and for that I'll always be grateful. 

Lastly all of you readers mean the world to me. I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog and I hope you take something from it. If any of you ever want to start your own blog yourself, definitely feel free to contact me and I'll give you the best advice I can.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3