Friday, March 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Flormar Illuminating Makeup Primer

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I like a good primer to prevent my makeup from slipping and sliding throughout the day. I used a couple of primers over the years some good some bad. Recently I've been using the Flormar Illuminating Primer and I'm a big fan.
This stuff costs €9.95 so it fall into the budget brand category so it's pretty affordable which is always good news. I use one pump for my whole face and it sits really well under my makeup plus it smells amazing. As you only need a pump this product will last for ages. Flormar is a hard brand to get a hold of I haven't seen it in too many stores out where I live so I bought this online.

I do really like this primer as it's amazing and so affordable I'd definitely recommend it.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3