Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Lo Down - Simple Night Out Makeup Look

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love creating simple makeup looks more than any. I know I don't particularly like spending hours doing my makeup unless it's an absolute necessity on my part. On Tuesday I created a really simple makeup look using some of my favourite products and I thought I'd share it you guys.
For my base I used the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and concealer.  This is the newly reformulated and repackaged one and I was so impressed, it could be even better than the original in my honest opinion. You can find the review for these two products here. I apply these products to my face using the So Su Pro Blender and Complexion sponge and it gives such a nice finish. I'm not one for using sponges but I must admit I've been using this everyday since I my Mum gave it me. I reviewed this a couple of days so if you want to read my thoughts on it you can check out the review here.

For blush and contour I used two products from Benefit Cosmetics, their Dew the Hoola and Dandelion Dew. Both are probably my favourite products from this wonderful brand and that's saying something. They are on the pricey side of things but I'm delighted I spent every last penny on them. There such good quality products and secondly they'll last for ages which is always good to know as you only need the smallest amount. I do love the packaging on both these products as well there so pretty and of course look so well on my makeup shelf. I also did a full review on both these products that you can check out here and here.

Lastly I tried out a new product on my face and the was the NYX Dewy Finish setting spray. I love a good old setting spray it has to be said. I like how it holds my makeup in place and makes it look fresh. This spray in particular gives a nice dewy finish so it looks like your glowing from within. My skin can look dull some times so this is exactly what I need. As you already know I'm a huge fan of NYX and their affordbale products and this was not different it was only €10 which is really good when you consider the prices of some setting sprays on the market at the moment. 

So that's my finished makeup look, again another quick and easy one. All the products are great to work with and I'm glad I splurged on one or two. I really enjoy doing these makeup look posts and I really hope you do to.

Laura<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3