Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Lo Down - My Weight Journey #2

Hey Guys and Dolls, 

I'm into week 2 of my weightloss journey, I'm down another 5 pounds and I couldn't be happier. I've lost 13 and a half pounds in total which is huge just a half a pound off a stone. I can't visibly notice a difference yet but I feel healthier. My Mom bought me some new clothes from Simply Be during the week for my birthday and If I do say so myself the look amazing on. It was so hard to decide what dress to wear for my birthday dinner last night as two of them are so nice.
My eating habits have no changed drastically. I'm just making healthier choices that are easy to make. I'm eating less foods, like fizzy drinks, cheese and sweet things. I'm drinking a hell of alot of water lately. So this week went pretty good and went by so quick. I went swimming on Monday, had a meeting on Tuesday and then I had a hospital appointment on Wednesday, I also can't forget my birthday dinner last night so it was a busy week all round.

Next week is going to be tough as it's my birthday, the big 27 and I'm so excited. I'm sure plenty of drinks will be had so I hope it doesn't affect my weightloss too much. I'm aiming to lose another 2 pounds next week to get over the stone which I will be over the moon about. It's alot to achieve in three weeks and I couldn't be happier with how I'm doing so far, I'm making great progress.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3