Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Lo Down - Bioderma Micellaire Solution

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm a huge fan of cleansing waters, I've tried many over the last while and I've always been a huge fan of the french brand Bioderma. I haven't tried many products from the brand as I always have my eyes on the micellaire solutions.
There's three options to choose from Sensibio H20 (the original), Hydrabio H20 (moisturing) and Sebium H20 (oily and combination). I've tried both the Sensibio H20 and Hydrabio H20, I couldn't choose a favourite out of the two if I tried as they are both so good. The Hydrabio is actually quite moisturising so it's nice to remove your makeup with this.

Only a tiny bit of this product is needed on a oval or circular cotton pad. My preference is oval as you don't need as many. There's really cheap ones available in Penneys/Primark for €2.

The bottles of this stuff aren't too expensive either at €5.50 for the mini, €11.50 for the regular size and the original cleansing water comes in a 500ml bottle and comes in at €16 which is really good. That size would last for ages.

What is your favourite cleansing water?

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3