Friday, February 24, 2017

The Lo Down - Essence Shine Shine Shine Wet Look Lipgloss

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm not huge into lipgloss cause I feel if it's even that tiny bit windy out my hair always gets stuck into. I found a lipgloss recently that isn't like that at all and I really like it. The lipgloss in question is from Essence and it's from their Shine Shine Shine lipgloss range. I can tell already there going to be really popular indeed.
First off there are 12 beautiful shades to choose from this range from neutrals to purples there is a lot of choice. I definitely have my eye on a couple of neutral shades that's for sure. In the picture below I'm wearing no.8 Indie Romance on my lips it's a gorgeous light pink shade that gives a my lips but better look and I think it looks really pretty indeed. These lipglosses are being launched in March but there is three shades available in stores at the moment to neutral shades and a purple. I can't wait for the full line to launch very soon. Essence Cosmetics new Spring Summer range looks incredible there's so many good products to choose from. I saw they were bringing out colour correctors and make your own eyeshadow palette so I definitely want to pick up these once they launch. Back to the lipgloss, it's really pigmented and doesn't feel sticky at all which is always good in my books. It just looks really natural so it would look perfect with any makeup look.
My verdict for the price €2.49 and the shade range as I said is amazing, I really love this lipglosses and I definitely give them my approval plus two thumbs up from me.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3