Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Lo Down - NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm big into contouring recently, I love the effect it gives. I've been a big fan of a couple of products which you can check out here. Today's post is going to be on the NYX Cosmetics Highlight and Contour Pro Palette. It contains four highlighting shades and four contour shades.
I've been using this palette so much since I got it for a gift and I love it. It has the perfect amount of shades and if you use any shade up there refillable too which is great to know. This is definitely my favourite contour palette in my makeup collection. I already have my eye on the NYX Blush palette aswell at the moment. It has so many pretty blush shades and I like the look of it.
This palette is great for travelling and I can see myself getting so much more use out of it. This palette costs €20 and for what you get and the quality of the product that is amazing value.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3