Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Lo Down - Pure Results One Day Detox

Hey Guys and Dolls,

On the 4th of March, Pure Results One Day Detox event is being held in the Radisson St Helen's Hotel in Stillorgan. It's will be starting off at 9am and finishing at 5pm, it's going to include boxercise and yoga classes plus lots more including workshops so it's definitely going to be a great day out.
My sister, Lisa and I are going along to on the day, we're really looking forward to it as we've never been to a event like this before. Lisa has actually never been to anything like this so this will be her first and it should be great as this event is the first of its kind in Ireland. We believe this event is perfect for us as Lisa is big into fitness and is a qualified nutritionist and I've started my weightloss journey only recently. We both think we can benefit from this day out and take so much from it as I'm sure it will be really informative indeed.
Tickets cost €99 included in that price is a breakfast on arrival, lunch, a Q&A with Kathryn Thomas and the Pure Results fitness and wellbeing experts, classes, workshops and an amazing goodie bag filled with health and beauty products which is sure to go down a treat. Pure Results run fitness and nutrition retreats in the country during the year so this one day event would be a taste to see what there like and if it would be something that you would be interested in attending in the future.

If you yourself are looking to attend a fun and interesting day out which I'm sure will be really informative with lots of fitness and wellbeing tips along the way you can purchase tickets here.
This is a event not to be missed I'm sure a amazing time will be had by all and I hope to see some of you there too. Pure Results Bootcamp can be found on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook under the username @PureResultsBootcamp if you're looking for information.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3