Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Lo Down - Bourjois Sculpt Light Strobing Highlighter

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm going to be honest I was never one for highlighting but over the last few months I've been using products more and more. The Bourjois Sculpt Light Strobing Highlighter is such a beautiful highlighting product, I love it! Being liquid you'd think it would be harder to apply but it isn't in the slightest it applies beautifully with a brush and leaves my skin gleaming. I apply it to all the high points of my face, my cheek bones, my brow bones, nose and cupid bows.
This product can be used alone or mixed in with your favourite foundation which I love doing I've gotten so many compliments. It's similar to the Benefit Dew the Hoola liquid bronzer in consistency the only difference is this is a highlighter.  I haven't tried too many highlighters so if you have any faves definitely keep me posted for sure. I love hearing your favourites. For the price €13.95 I believe this product is good value as you only need a tiny bit to get the desired effect. A full bottle will last a long time and I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

What's your favourite highlighter?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3