Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Lo Down - Tanya Burr Birthday Suit Eyeshadow Palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Another YouTuber beauty range that I love is Tanya Burr. I've been following her basically since the beginning and I love her beauty videos. The tutorials she uploads are next to none and I really enjoy watching them. I've picked up so many tips and tricks along the way too which is always good.
My favourite products from her collection are her eyeshadow palettes. I own quite a few which I bought from the Feel Unique website.The standout palette for me even though it was hard to choose is the Birthday Suit palette. This palette is so pretty, it contains four neutral shades perfect for day and night. It also contains a mirror which is great for travelling or when your on the go and this palette is so neat and tiny so it will even fit into your makeup bag. My favourite shade is Marzipan, it's a beauiful all over the lid shadow that I've used quite a bit.
There is so many different palettes to choose from with a wide array colours to choose from. The shades are easily blendable and are extremely pigmented. I love how each palette have quick and easy how to guides on the back of the packaging. I think these palettes would be amazing for people that are starting out in makeup.

The Tanya Burr Birthday Suit Palette is usually €7.68!! I know right guys amazing value but at the moment there's 33% off on the Feel Unique website so that means its down to the smashing price of €5.12 which is such a bargain and you'd be actually crazy not to jump on this offer like right now. Pretty much all her range is on special at the moment so if you pick anything up let me know for sure I'd love to know.

Have you tried any Tanya Burr makeup?

Laura<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3