Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Lo Down - La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ Unifiant

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've always been a fan of La Roche Posay, I've been using it for years. I've tried alot of their products over time so I was excited when I heard of their new product, Effaclar Duo + Unifiant. I couldn't wait to give it a go.
This product works the same as the orignal hero product, the only difference is that it's tinted. I was sent the light and medium shade to try. At this time of year I'd be definitely more on the lighter side of things but I'll certainly use the darker shade in the Summer months.
This has pretty good coverage and I would be happy to wear this product alone with a bit of concealer and powder. I also really like the smell of this product it's very fresh. I do really like this product it has many good benefits and my skin looks amazing when I use it. It certainly is a great new find and I'll definitely use it more in the future. I'm pretty sure it costs in and around €20 which isn't too bad as a little bit goes a long way.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3