Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Lo Down - What I Got for my 27th Birthday!

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Last week I celebrated my 27th birthday, it was so nice to spend some quality time with my family and boyfriend during the week. I got some lovely gifts and I was so spoiled. I'm going to show you guys what I got on the day.
From my parents I received a Marc Jacobs perfume set. I'm a huge fan of Marc Jacobs perfumes so I was so happy with this gift, it was so thoughtful of them. The scent they got me is called Decadence and it's the latest fragrance from the brand. It came in a beautiful giftbox with a shower gel that I can't wait to to use. I love this gift and I can see this becoming my signature scent.
From my boyfriend I got a couple of gifts. Firstly he got me Season 2,3 and 4 of Once a Upon a Time. A T.V series that I'm really enjoying at the moment I watch it every night before I go to bed I love it. I can't wait to get stuck into these. I like nothing more than cuddling up in my pyjamas and watching this show. I'm actually going to do a review on Season 1 really soon. He also got me a Harry Potter Hogwarts Crest Light. He knows I'm a big fan of Harry Potter so this was the most perfect gift. I'm trying to find somewhere nice to put it in my room at the minute.
Of my sister, Lisa I received the new Nicholas Sparks book, Two by Two which I can't wait to read as I like this author alot. If you don't recognise the name he is actually the write behind much loved book/film The Notebook. If you haven't read/seen this it's definitely a tear jerker so don't forget the tissues, they're much needed. As she knows I love blogging and jotting down my ideas on the go so she bought me a beautiful notebook from Penneys/Primark. I love it she knows me way too well. Lastly she bought me Catrice's Matt Plush foundation. I'm a big fan of this brands foundations so I can't wait to try this one.
From my brother Gerard I got five scratchcards and I luckily won €25 which was great. I bought a few Loreal products which you can see in the picture above. These are just newly launched and they look great so I will be testing them out very soon.
My Nanna and Grandad gave me a beautiful card with €40 in it which was much needed and I got some lovely stuff in Penneys. They also bought me a beautiful Yankee candle in the scent Cappuchino Truffle. This candle smells amazing. Yankee Candles are definitely my favourite candles ever. I have nowhere to put it at the moment in my room but I'm going to take a trip to IKEA soon to pick up a new desk.
Lastly my Auntie Val got me JK Rowling's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Screenplay. I love Harry Potter so I know I'm definitely going to love this. I haven't seen the movie so I'm looking forward to reading this first.

So that's what I got for my birthday I got some amazing presents so I'm very thankful indeed.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3