Thursday, March 22, 2012

NOTD - Nicole By OPI My Lifesaver & Make U Smile

This post is a bit delayed but I thought better late than never. I attended an event on Tuesday (post soon) were they showcased alot of lovely new products that are going to hit the shelves soon. Nicole by OPI was one of the brands I was excited about seeing, all their polishes looked beautiful. I'm going to try and pick up a few soon if I can get my hands on them I can see them flying out of the shops.

At the event I got my nails done with two polishes from Nicole By OPI's Justin Bieber Collection. I cringe to say this but I do like Justin Bieber just a little. I saw him in concert nearly three years ago, when he was somewhat of nobody (to me anyway) supporting Taylor Swift. Crazy to seeing how big he is now, the man has his own line of polishes.

My Lifesaver is a gorgeous turquoise perfect for Spring, while Make U Smile is a topcoat with huge chunks of glitter. When I saw it I fell in love it's so lovely.

Aren't they so pretty together? I think they were made for each other.  I have got so many compliments on my nails in work the past two days. Everyone really liked them. I haven't taken this polish off yet and to be honest I don't really need to. This nail polish wears really well and hasn't chipped at all, even after two full days of work which is great.

What Nicole By OPI polishes have you tried?

Laura<3

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love them both.. especially "My Lifesaver" such a gorgeous Spring shade:) xx

      Delete
  2. VERY pretty. Just recently tried OPI polishes and love them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPI polishes are gorgeous, definitely a fave of mine:) have you tried their mini sets?? xx

      Delete
  3. super pretty colors! the blue reminds me of "for audrey" by china glaze. i love nicole by opi polish xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We coudn't get them in Ireland previously but now there being launched here!! I definitely want to pick up some shades from the Kardashian Kolor collection xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks hun:):) I think it would be such a nice look for Spring/Summer xxx

      Delete
  5. So pretty.
    Please feel free to enter my giveaway!
    http://sunnielcos.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a such a cute mani combo! <3

    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3