Friday, March 2, 2012

February Favourites

Not many products really wowed me this month, I've resorted back to using some products I haven't been giving much love to lately. One of them is included in this months favourites. In total, I have five products to show you all so I'm going to keep this post short and sweet like February.

I have three Inglot palettes, this is my favourite one.The eyeshadows are so pigmented and for the price (€20 for the entire palette) they were a bargain. I've had this for a couple of months now, my favourite shadow is the dark brown shade which you can see I already hit pan on. I've been using this in the crease with No7's Wheatsheaf eyeshadow all over the lid, regularly for work and it looks really nice. Don't let the glitter put you off, once blended it's more like a light shimmer. I've been more inclined to use these over my MAC eyeshadows lately. If you would like to see a post with swatches and shade numbers let me know in the comments.

The Body Shop's Chocomania Body Lotion
On my birthday I got lots of lovely Chocomania goodies as a present. Out of the products I've tried so far (not many), this is my favourite. As you can see the bottle, I've used it up quite a bit already. This body lotion leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. The whole Chocomania range smells great, I wasn't expecting it to be when I first heard of it's launch. I also like how the lotion seeps into my skin quickly without leaving it greasy.

Loreal Falsh Lash Telescopic Mascara
I always switch between a million different mascaras, but I've stuck with Loreal's latest offering for the last few weeks. I'm a big fan of the original Telescopic mascara so False Lash Telescopic had alot to live up to. Before applying this, my lashes were long to begin with but False Lash gives them that extra something. I'm always left with gorgeous fluttery lashes.

Benefit Sugarbomb Blush
As you can tell from the picture, I've had this blush for a long time. I've only tried two of Benefit's box blushes, Dandelion and this. I've been using Sugarbomb everyday since I rediscovered it in my room. Ir gives a really nice pop of colour to the cheeks, it's something different. I'm tempted to try Hervana next.

Loreal Paris Superliner Carbon Gloss
In my January favourites, I mentioned Loreal's Super Liner, it has squeezed in again this month. I can't believe it took me so long to try it. Before I started using this, I used gel liners all the time. Loreal Super Liner has now taken there place. If you haven't tried this already, I'd recommend it.

What has made it into your February favourites??

Laura<3

16 comments:

  1. I love sugarbomb too!! mad to get an inglot palette myself was it only 20 for the 5 palette? I have 20% off there cos im a meteor customer so then it would only be €16 :O not unless u did have that offer too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm a meteor customer too.. I think there was a promotion on when I bought this, all five square palettes were 20€, I'm not too sure how much they are with the meteor discount. I think around the same price though xxx

      Delete
    2. Hmm I must go in and ask I havent been there in ages x

      Delete
    3. You should, I always get tempted to get some more eyeshadows when I go, so I've stayed away for a while lol xx

      Delete
  2. The Chocomania Body Butter made it into my favourites; love the scent x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?? I love the scent too!! So Yummy! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the scent of the chocomania products to, the lip butter is lush! I agree with all of your favourite this month, love all those products! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely?? I really wasn't expecting to like it at all!! Oh I got the lip butter for my birthday I haven't gotten around to trying it yet xxx

      Delete
  4. Great faves! I'm yet to try Inglot products, but I've heard great things about them.

    p.s new follower! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! Oh you should definitely try their eyeshadows, I love them!! xxx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try Hervana too but can't bare to part with the cash!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I find them very expensive too!! I have this one for a while so they do last for ages!! xx

      Delete
  6. Great faves!! Just love the Chocomania!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayme:):) I know, smells so good doesn't it?? xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3