Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Magazine Freebies!

Three amazing gifts are included in Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and Glamour this month. I enjoy getting products with magazines as it's a great way to decide for yourself what products you like before forking out money for them.

Here are the three magazine gifts I got...
Last but not least in Glamour, there are four Percy & Reed hair care products to choose from. I went for the Quite Franky Flawless Finishing Polish (100ml). This is a really generous sized product, so I can see this lasting ages as you only need to apply a pea-sized to your hair. I'm expecting really good things from this as I did a review on their No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo recently which I really liked. There's also a seperate beauty guide in the magazine this month which shows gorgeous products that were used to create red carpet looks.

There's four luxury Clinique gifts to choose from in Cosmopolitan. To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of this brand. I had a bad reaction to one of their products back in my school days. I chose the magazine with the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. It's advertised towards people with oily skin so I'll see how it goes. I think the fact that this product can be used in different ways drew me towards it. I'll let you know how I get on with this.

Last but not least in Marie Claire, there's a full size Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture cream for normal skin. This is a brand that I've heard great things about but never tried before. I'm looking forward to trying this moisturiser but bear in mind I do have oily skin, so I don't know if this will be right for me. 

What magazines have you picked up this month??

Laura<3

8 comments:

  1. I got the hair mask with glamour and have been pretty impressed with it so far :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to trying their finishing polish. I ran out of Bumble & Bumble's Brilliantine so I thought this would be a good replacement. I hope it's as good x

      Delete
  2. I think the Glamour magazine will be my next buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D The product sizes are really generous. I've been hearing really good things about the hair mask too xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, I'm going to have to see if we have some freebies out there! That's awesome!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nearly bought all of these magazines in Superquinn the other day but talked myself out of it! kicking myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be still in the shops now! I look when magazines come out with gorgeous samples like this xx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3