Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wish I Never Bought It!! #3 Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Makeup Removing Wipes

When I'm getting ready to go to bed I take my makeup off with face wipes. Not the best for my skin I know, but they work a treat when I'm tired and I want my makeup gone fast. When I ran out of my No7 facial wipes, I bought a Korres offering. I heard alot of good reviews so when I saw them in House of Fraser a couple of weeks ago, I bought a packet. I chose the Pomegranate wipes that are specifically for oily/combination skin, at €7.50 I thought they were quite expensive. Considering my favourite from No7 are €1.95 with the €7.50 off vouchers.


I didn't enjoying using these wipes at all. They smell very strong, which is extremely odd considering I've tried the Pomegranate skincare range in the past, and they had a really nice light scent. Anyone who has sensitive skin should stay clear of these as they are heavily fragranced. The wipes did remove my makeup well but I can't say I'll be purchasing them again. My skin reacted quite badly to them too, it was left blotcy which never usually happens. I just got a €7.50 voucher today so I'm going to resort back to using my trusted No7 Quick Thinking wipes for now.

Have you tried these wipes?? How did you find them??

Laura<3

7 comments:

  1. I use wipes often for the time factor-it's so quick and easy. These don't sound too good. I usually use the Simple wipes and my skin seems to get on with it, though it does leave it a bit dry xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are great when your in a hurry! I didn't enjoy using these at all! I usully use No7 wipes there for all skin types and I find them great xx

      Delete
  2. I'm keen on trying the josie maran "bear naked" wipes. I hear they are excellent and I'm pretty sure they are around the same price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Josie Maran. What are their products like?? xx

      Delete
  3. I usually love Korres products but will give these a miss.

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I love their lip butters:):) I just didn't like these at all xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh dear. I really try to steer away from wipes but sometimes (sleepovers/camping) they're really unavoidable. I usually use the No7 wipes, purely because of the £5 off vouchers. Is it also a bit bad that if I don't have proper makeup remover wipes I use babywipes instead?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3