Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Lo Down - NYX Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder in Banana

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Having been a beauty blogger for almost 7 years now I'm surprised that I've never tried a banana powder. To be honest I didn't really know what it did plus I don't really like loose powders but when I saw that NYX Cosmetics had a pressed version I decided to give it a go.
I'm glad I did as I love this brand and they never disappoint me. This product came in at €11 which isn't too bad at all. Banana powder is said to reduce the appearance of an oily complexion whilst brightening and highlighting so it gives that beautiful glow which everybody wants don't they?

It's not too powdery either so it sits beautifully on the skin which is amazing. I enjoy using this product and it has definitely become a staple in my makeup bag. I'm starting to run out of products to try from NYX Cosmetics so definitely let me know your favourites.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3