Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Lo Down - My College Life #2

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm now into my fourth week of college and I'm really loving it so far. There's alot of content which means I'm learning so much! I'm going to miss a few days of college as I got minor head surgery on Thursday but that really shouldn't be a big issue to be fair. I'll be fine and I'll definitely catch up so I'm not worried at all.
My course is 18 weeks long so I'll be finished in the first week in August so if I  I get a job by then I'll definitely go away somewhere at this stage I'd go just about anywhere to be honest with Daragh for a few days. My course is full time but I'm going to be doing a part time course in Sports and Recreational Therapy in June so that sounds really interesting. Sure it's good to keep the brain active.

I'm also going to be doing a makeup artist course in September which is something I've always wanted to do so I'm excited. 2017 is going to be a really good year I know it.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3