Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Lo Down - Primark/Penneys Silicone Sponge

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Last week I picked up a pack of the much talked about silicone sponges from Penneys. I got a pack of 2 for €2 which is pretty good value when you consider how much they usually are. I was really intrigued to try these as they seemed like a new intriguing way to apply your makeup and that they are.
I like these sponges for applying my makeup as they are something different even though they feel funny. I do use my normal makeup sponge afterwards just to blend all the edges in, sure we don't want those pesky lines anyways. I've already picked up some more of these for my makeup kit and I'm definitely going to pick up a couple more soon. They seem to be flying out of the shops as it is at the moment and why wouldn't they are only €2.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3