Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Lo Down - The Ordinary Skincare

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love finding new and affordable skincare brands and The Ordinary is just that. I only heard about this brand recently but I heard all really good things so I decided to pick up some products. I bought their High-Adherence Silicone Primer and Natural Moisturising Factors + HA. and of course I'm a big fan.
This brand os so affordable I'm pretty sure that I got both products for €13 including postage which is really good. The moisturiser is really hydrating and the primer is a good backup for when I run out of my other primer.

I'm intrigued about this brand and can't wait to try some more products from the range, especially the foundations as if they are anything like these two they'll be amazing.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3