Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Lo Down - Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I never tried any products from Becca Cosmeics but I heard really good things. A while back I purchased the Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector and I really like it. I get pretty dark undereye circle and this covers them in a blink of an eye. This product comes in one shade but I'm sure this shade would suit everybody.
I haven't tried any under eye brighteners before so I have nothing to compare it to. I like this one though as it's quite a light formula and it's not too sticky at all. After trying this product I am looking forward to trying some more products from Becca in the future. I like the look of their primers and colour correctors so I may pick up some of them for sure.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3