Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Lo Down - Nyx Strobe of Genius Palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

The other palette Daragh picked me up last week is the NYX Strobe of Genius palette and god it's a beauty. Boy I think I'm in love! Like the Sweet Cheeks palette I wanted this for a while now and I'm so happy he got it for me, he really is the best boyfriend I could ask for. I'm very much into getting that beautiful everyday glow and this palette does just that, I've been using it quite a bit since I got it off Daragh I'm not going to lie.
This palette is multi purpose which is good aswell, I've not just been using this a highlighter palette but as eyeshadows too. They work perfectly as both and I seriously can't get enough of this palette. For the price in and around €21 you can't go wrong as you get 7 shades that are so pigmented and they are all so wearable too. I've been using the shade in the bottom left hand corner the most and it just gives a beautiful natural glow that would be perfect all year round. 

NYX Cosmetics are definitely my favourite budget brand at the moment, other budget brands will have to take note as they are killing it right now. I already have my eye on other products from the brand that I will probably pick up on payday so watch this space for sure.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3